To start creating and sharing editorial landing pages, please follow these instructions:
1. Click "Content" at the top of your screen.
2. Scroll left and click the "Compose" button:
3. A "Create Draft" side window will open on the right of your screen:
4. In the "Your awesome title..." field, type in the title of your post:
5. Click "Upload Featured Image" to add an image to your post:
6. Fill out the "Display Date," "Author" and "Category/Topic" fields, as they will be part of what makes your landing page unique:
7. Below these fields is your "Content Editor" where your post will be written. This is similar to most word processing programs:
9. Hover over any button in the "Content Editor" to see its function:
10. Once you've titled your post, uploaded your image(s), and written your content, click "Save" at the top of the window. This will save a draft of your post that you can download as a PDF for compliance or preview in desktop or mobile.
Ready to share? Just follow these steps!