To customize an existing post from our "Explore Content Library," please start by watching this video or by following the instructions below:
1. Click "Content" at the top of your screen.
2. This will automatically open the "Explore Content Library":
3. To find content related to specific categories or personas, scroll right and click "Filter Content":
4. Select the categories you'd like to filter for. Click "Clear All Filters" to start over:
5. You also have the option to filter by personas:
6. You can also search for content by typing into the "Search for Content..." box:
7. Click on the content you'd like to post. This will open a side window on the right:
8. If you're ready to share the content as-is, please read the "Share Content" article.
9. To customize your content before sharing, first click the "Create Draft" button:
10. You can now click and type within the "Create Draft" side window to make and save changes just like you would if you were creating original content:
Ready to share? Read on!