To customize what your Facebook content will look like when posted or shared, please follow these instructions:
1. Click the "Share" button at the top of your "Edit Draft" side window in Lead Pilot:
This will open a "Share Settings" side window.
2. Click the Facebook toggle button so it turns green, then click "Customize." A customization menu will appear below:
3. Click on "Type post here..." to write a message for people to see with your post:
4. Below is the image that will appear on Facebook when you post or when people share your content. To replace the picture, click the "Change Image" button:
5. The preview title and text that will appear on Facebook can also be edited. To change these, click on any of the text and start typing:
Have multiple Facebook pages you want to post to? Read on!