To customize the content preview that will appear in your Tweet, please follow these steps:
1. Click the "Share" button at the top of your "Edit Draft" side window in Lead Pilot:
This will open a "Share Settings" side window.
2. Click on the Twitter toggle button, so it turns green, then click "Customize." A customization menu will appear below:
3. To change the preview image that appears in your Tweet, click the "Change Image" button to upload a new picture:
4. Click the "Type tweet here..." field and enter the message you want to include with your tweet:
5. The preview title and text that will appear on Twitter can also be edited. To change these, click on any of the text and start typing:
Once you're pleased with the image and text that will appear in your Tweet, you can get ready to share!