To customize the appearance of your emails, please watch this video or follow these instructions:
1. Scroll to the top right of your screen and hover over your name and user icon.
2. Scroll down and click "Settings" from the drop-down menu:
3. Click "Manage Email":
The "Email Design" section will appear at the bottom of the page with a preview on the right and customization tools on the left:
Under the Tools:
4. Click and type into the "Title" and "Tagline" fields your firm or advisor name and a slogan if you have one:
5. Click the "Upload Logo" button if you want to replace the "Title" and "Tagline" with a company header. Be sure to use a JPEG or PNG file!
6. Click on any circle to change the color of the text, background, or button that will appear in your emails. Clicking opens a color menu above the circle:
7. To select a new color, click within the color window or on the slider.
8. You can also manually enter the # of your color (many company style guides provide the exact color numbers they use):
9. Clicking the "Update" button below any tool will show your changes:
10. At the bottom of the page is a field for writing an "Email Footer." If you want to include a disclaimer in your emails, this would be the perfect place type one in:
11. Once you're pleased with your design choices, click the "Save Email Design" button:
12. To undo all of your changes and revert back to the previous saved design, click the "Reset" link below the box:
Concerned about how individual emails will look? You can always preview an email before sending.