To share content and to customize your content preview, please start by watching this video or by following the instructions below:
1. Once you've finished creating your post or have selected something from our "Explore Content Library" to customize, click the "Share" button at the top of the "Edit Draft" or "Preview Content" side window:
A "Share Settings" side window will take its place:
2. Toggle a network on (green) to add as a share destination. Toggle off (grey) to remove as a share destination:
In this above example, the content will be shared everywhere BUT LinkedIn.
3. If prompted, re-enter your social network login. Otherwise, continue to step 4.
4. By default, your content will be ready to "Post Now." If you're ready to share, simply click the "Post" button to share your content immediately:
5. You can share content at a later time by selecting "Schedule for Later":
6. If you select "Schedule for Later," a calendar will open where you can click and enter the date and time you want to share your content:
Wanna know how to make changes to scheduled posts before they send? Read on!