To add records to your GoDaddy account, as part of the CNAME verification process, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
Need help logging in? Find your username or password.
2. Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page (the same domain as your Lead Pilot account).
3. Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
4. Select Add under the records table.
5. Under Type, select CNAME.
6. Enter the details for your CNAME record:
Host value: Under "Host," enter the first part of the "Host" field as it appears in your Lead Pilot CNAME Records (e.g. s1._domainkey).
Under "Value," copy and paste the corresponding "Value" field exactly as it appears in your CNAME records in Lead Pilot.
GoDaddy has its own CNAME help article available. Check it out!
Note: You can have your Lead Pilot CNAME records open in another tab or window by going to - https://app.leadpilot.io/account/settings/email.
Within the GoDaddy Domain Control Center
7. Under "TTL," leave it at the default of 1 hour.
Continue the process with the remaining CNAME Records
8. Once you've added all 3 CNAME records to GoDaddy, return to the Lead Pilot settings section and click the "Verify CNAME Records" button:
Once the records have all verified the Status will be changed from Pending to Verified, which may take a few moments.
You can finish configuring your email following these steps!