To add records to your GoDaddy account as part of the CNAME verification process, please follow these steps:
1. Visit https://dcc.godaddy.com/ to log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
2. From your list of domains, click the "DNS" button to the right of the domain you authenticated in Lead Pilot.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the new page that's loaded and click "Add". You will now be prompted to create a new record.
Make sure to have your Lead Pilot CNAME records open in another tab or window
Within the GoDaddy Domain Control Center
4. Under "Record Type," select "CNAME".
5. Under "Host," enter in the first part of the "Host" field as it appears in your Lead Pilot CNAME Records (e.g. s1._domainkey).
6. Under "Value," copy and paste the corresponding "Value" field exactly as it appears in your CNAME records in Lead Pilot.
7. Under "TTL," leave it at the default of 1 hour.
Continue the process with the remaining CNAME Records
8. Once you've added all 3 CNAME records to GoDaddy, return to Lead Pilot and click the "Verify CNAME Records" button:
Once the records have all verified (it may take a few minutes), you can finish configuring your email following these steps!