With Lead Pilot, you have the option of feeding content into your TwentyOverTen blog using two methods: An RSS feed and a manual link.
If you're a TwentyOverTen user, you will need to create a new blog page to host your RSS feed. Since the RSS feed takes up its own page, if you add it to an existing blog, it will replace that content, which can be recovered once you remove the feed.
Please watch the following video and then read the instructions below:
To set up using an RSS feed, please follow these steps:
1. Click "Content" and then "Shared" to view your shared folder.
2. Click the "Copy RSS URL" button in the top right corner:
This will generate an XML code you can paste into your website builder
3. Open a new tab in your browser and log into your website builder.
4. Go into your "Blog Settings." TwentyOverTen has a guide here you can follow and GoDaddy offers instructions as well.
5. Paste the copied XML code into the appropriate field in your website builder. In your TwentyOverTen account, this would be in your blog's "Page Settings":
6. Previously shared posts and all future posts will now appear on your website.
To remove content from your RSS feed, please follow these steps:
1. Visit the "Shared" folder and click on the content you want removed.
2. Toggle "Display in RSS Feed" off:
3. Click the "Update" button in the top right corner to save your changes.