Account owners have the ability to invite team members to Lead Pilot as sub-users, as well as create teams for themselves and those users to be a part of.
To invite users
- First, make sure that you have enough seats purchased. You can add more seats in your "Billing Settings" here.
- Once you have enough seats, please go to Account Settings > Users and Teams.
- Click the "Invite User" button in the top right corner:
4. Enter in the new user's email address and select whether they are a "Member" or "Owner":
Owners can make changes to billing and teams, while Members cannot
5. Select which team the user should join:
To create a team
1. Visit here or select "Teams" while viewing your user settings:
2. Click the "Create Team" button in the right corner:
3. A side-window will open. Have "Team Info" selected to name, describe, and assign an image or color to your team:
4. Select "Members Info" to add or remove existing users to the team:
5. Click the "Update Team" button at the bottom of the window to save changes.