Account owners can invite team members to Lead Pilot as sub-users, create teams for themselves and those users. Individual users can be part of their team or any additional teams, allowing users to work together across a single Lead Pilot workspace.
To invite users
First, make sure that you have enough seats purchased. You can add more seats in your "Billing Settings" here.
Once you have enough seats, please go to Account Settings > Users and Teams.
Click the "Invite User" button in the top right corner:
4. Enter the new user's email address and select whether they are a "Member" or "Owner":
Owners can make changes to billing and teams, while Members cannot
5. Select which team the user should join:
To create a team
1. Visit here or select "Teams" while viewing your user settings:
2. Click the "Create Team" button in the right corner:
3. A side-window will open. Have "Team Info" selected to name, describe, and assign an image or color to your team:
4. Select "Members Info" to add or remove existing users to the team:
5. Click the "Update Team" button at the bottom of the window to save changes.
Hover over your username and icon in the top right corner to select a team from the dropdown and access its settings, content, and more.
Have additional questions about teams or seats?
Please reach out to Lead Pilot support by clicking the chat icon in the lower right corner.