The subscribe form is a great way to encourage landing page visitors to provide their contact information. But what if you wanted to require someone to enter their information to continue reading your content? If that's the case, you should have your Content Block customized and enabled.
For instructions, please follow the steps below:
1. From Landing Page Template, click "Content" > "Subscribe Form (Content Block):
2. Toggle on "Preview Content Block?":
3. Customize the "Content Block" and its text by typing into the fields below it.
4. Style the "Content Block" by selecting "Style" at the top of the tools menu and then choosing "Subscribe Form (Content Block)":
5. Click "Save" in the bottom left corner to save your changes.
6. When sharing, click "Enable Content Block?" to have it on your landing page:
Once your content is shared, the "Content Block" cannot be removed from the individual landing page. It's also important to note that this will replace your popup form on the landing page.